Sunday, March 11, 2012

General update

Sorry for the delay in posts! I've been very busy cooking and eating but not blogging. I wasn't sure where to start with my posts so I thought I'd just give a general update. Liz was here! We made lots of yummy food which you will find out about in future posts which will hopefully pop up today and tomorrow on the blog. We explored Fort Collins, Boulder and Denver and my tummy was very happy with all the good food we had. Today my plan is to catch up on episodes CBS Sunday Morning while I do some blogging.

My brother sent me this photo this morning- it's me circa early 1990s. I still get this excited about food!!
My dad circa late 1970s to early 1980s. This is such a bad ass picture!
Michael and I have been enjoying the outdoors- yesterday we went on a 7.5 mile hike with some new friends. We hiked Grey Rock, in the Poudre Canyon near Fort Collins. It was an awesome hike and we are exhausted but so happy we spent all day outside. We made it down the trail just in time for sunset. Phew! The weather forecast for our area says we'll be enjoying sunny days in the 60s and 70s all week. Yes! Welcome spring? We've also been busy watching Game of Thrones which just came out on DVD. So no blogging.





But really, why I wanted to do a general update was because I wanted to share some photos and talk about tea. My new-ish favorite tea, Tulsi Rose is lovely. It's supposed to be a stress reliever. We can all use some of that in our lives:) Happy weekend, everyone!


Also- isn't it wonderful to have a bowl full of fruit on the counter!?
Oh! And I just recently purchased Chloe Coscarelli's new cook book Chloe's Kitchen. I can't wait to try out these recipes!

No comments:

Post a Comment